Friday, August 21, 2009

They Were Mako Eyes

This is another new experiment I'm going to try out for this blog. As per normal, I'm not quite sure how well its going to work, nor how much I'm going to stick with it, but you have to start somewhere. What I'm starting this time is basically progressively blogging my thoughts as I replay through Final Fantasy VII, and maybe some other RPGs after that if it goes well. I've played all the way through FF7 maybe four times. Recently I've had the hankering to replay it, and I figure this would be a way to keep it interesting and maybe, just maybe, write something people would want to read in the process. Right now my plan is to basically write a blog entry for every couple-of-hours-long block of playtime that I get in. Final Fantasy VII is the first games in the FF series I was ever really exposed to, although I went back and played through VI (or III as it says on the US SNES cartridge) before actually beating FF7. Its a game that's near and dear to my heart, and while over time its flaws have started to become more apparent to me, and the graphics certainly haven't held up with age, its still a game that I absolutely adore. The opening CG is playing as I write this, so here we go...

1 comment:

Bad Stories said...

I'm in the middle of FF7 myself thanks to the PSN.